Sunday, August 5, 2012

Regrets and Life Choices

I've often laid awake at night, wondering where I went wrong in my life. I am not even close to the person I thought I might be, personally or professionally. I've lost count of the amount of tears I have shed over the wrong turns and bad decisions I have made. Somehow, I have lost my way. I can't even say with sheer certainty that I ever knew what my path was supposed to be. Maybe I was born a lost soul. It's really rather exhausting.

Over the past few months I have been doing a lot of soul searching and intense thinking. Looking deep into myself, I wonder if I really like what I see. The thing about this is, if I don't like it....all I need to do is change it, right?

1 comment:

  1. If there was only one right path we would all probably be in very deep shit. Thankfully our lives are something to be created along the way AND it is never too late to start. You are an inspiration to me. I also know what a wonderful human being you are. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. Love you dearly! x

    ReplyDelete